Interview With Executive Producer Harry Bring Of Criminal Minds

Interview With Executive Producer Harry Bring

I got the opportunity to have a little chat with Executive Producer of Criminal Minds Harry Bring. 

How is your position as Executive Producer going?

HB: It's going great so far. Most of my duties are the same as before. A few new responsibilities the title came more as a reward for the past work.

Season 13 has been a huge hit with ratings how do you guys manage to pull it off each season?

HB: It surprises me sometimes too, but it all starts with the writing. We are blessed with a wonderful writing staff and they break each story as a team Another “team effort” just like the BAU. For our show to still be in the top 20 in ratings in its 13th year is amazing.

Myself and all the fans of the show are really hoping for a season 14, Are you confident that we will get another season?

HB: I'm pretty confident for season 14. Most contractual people (actors, writers, producers) are all set for next year. The studio and network know the financial end of things and that helps. The ratings have equaled last year if not improved so there's that.



How are your favorite sports team The Trojans doing?

HB: The USC Trojans are doing great and they keep me busy during my time off. Men's and woman's basketball teams will make the playoffs. The football team is ranked in the top 25 for next season. I'm a happy camper.

Can we expect a cliffhanger or a normal ending for the season finale.

HB: It's safe to say there will be some sort of cliffhanger or surprise ending :) All hopes are that 1322 leads into a season 14 and the opening episode to be #300

Any plans for the hiatus?

HB:  No plans yet. Usual yearly doctor visits. Usual catching up with all my friends I don't get to see during the season. I can't imagine having time off and not going to Hawaii, my second home. We have so many friends and places to stay we don't have to make any plans until the last minute.



Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts