My current playlist.

Since we are all in trying times, I thought I would share with you all my current favorite songs and artists. 


Top Artists. 

Lily Kershaw. 

Lily, is an American singer/ songwriter, I first heard her music eight years ago when she wrote a song for the season 7 finale of the CBS TV show Criminal Minds called " As it seems" It will always be one of my favorite songs. 

Lily released a new album in November called "Arcadia" This album is just incredible.

Her voice is like no other, she gives me goosebumps whenever I listen to her songs. Below are a few of my favorite songs off the album take a listen and enjoy. 



(Soft Dark Nothing)


(Always and Forever)



(Now and Then)



Ron Pope

Ron Pope is an American singer/ songwriter who I've been a fan of for many years! He is a true lyrically genius.

His new album Bone Structure came out a couple weeks ago and It's such an incredibly personal album. Here are a few of my favorite songs from it.



(Bone Structure)


(My Wildest dreams)


(She's good)




Luke Bryan

I'm a big fan of country music, it's always something that puts me in a good mood! 

I first heard Luke Bryan on the radio while I was in America, many years ago with his the song "Drink a beer" It's a fond favorite of mine along with many of his songs.



(Drink a beer)



(Play it again)


(Crash my party)



Luke Combs

Luke Combs, Is another country singer I'm a fan of I love his new album! It's one I've had on repeat for a while. 


(Hurricane)


(One number away)


(All over again)


Comments

Popular Posts